What You Will Need
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsps barbecue sauce
- Salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/8 cup diced deli ham
- 1 Tbsp sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing
BBQ Chicken Instructions
- Brush chicken breast with oil & season with garlic powder, paprika, salt & pepper to taste.
- Grill over med-high heat until it releases easily from the pan, about 4 to 5 mins. Flip chicken & continue to grill until it releases easily from the pan, another 4 to 5 mins.
- Brush chicken on both sides with barbecue sauce & continue to cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Let's make the salad
- Add romaine to the serving dish. Top with pineapple, ham, & red onion.
- Place ranch dressing in a small container on the side.
- Top with barbecue chicken breast.